At St Mary’s we use our Sports Premium Funding to provide a range of activities for all children both within school and through extra-curricular activities.
The Sports Funding has increased the enjoyment of and participation in sports at our school through the following ways;
- Improving the quality of the school PE programme.
- Increasing the number of children taking part in extracurricular sports activities.
- Enabling children to take part in a range of sporting activities off site.
- Providing specialist coaches to deliver specific sporting activities,
- Entering teams of children from Key Stage one and two to represent the school in a variety of sports competitions through the schools partnership programme.
Sports Premium expenditure 2017-18