Main Navigation


How to make a complaint

Initially any matter should be addressed to the appropriate member of staff and to the Headteacher should this be felt necessary. Parents are reminded that members of staff can not be expected to act on complaints whilst they are involved in teaching and supervising pupils. If a satisfactory resolution to the problem cannot be achieved the matter can be put to the Chair of Governors via the Clerk to the Governors at the school address.

A leaflet containing the school’s Complaints Procedure and a Complaints Form is available for download at the links below.

Complaints Policy 2017 (MS Word doc, 137k)

Complaints Policy 2017  (PDF, 238k)