Who are the friends?
Friends of St Mary’s School are everyone in the School Community; including parents, teachers, parish members and the wider community.
We all work together for the benefit of the children attending St Mary’s School.
Come and join us
Whatever your association with St Mary’s School, you are warmly invited to get involved.
- Attend Meetings if you are able. It would be lovely to see you there. Everyone is welcome and so are your suggestions and ideas.
- Offers of help at events – on the day or with organisation. We always need volunteers. Help in whatever way suits you and offer as little or as much time as you can.
- Most importantly come along to the events and bring your family and friends.
Chair: Sara Dessi
Vice Chair: Ayse Antoni
Treasurer: Ayse Antoni
Secretary: Catherine Kettlewell
Funds raised have paid for:
- Coaches for school visits
- Christmas presents for children’s parties and disco
- New sports kits
- Ice creams for Sports Day
- Ice creams for pantomime visit
- Gazebos for Sports Day
- Year 6 leavers t-shirts
And much, much more!